Red Dot Product Design Winner Award 2018 and German design award nominee 2019
A sophisticated solution for the new look in urban environment.
It utterly seems simple, but it totally makes sense in modern urban environment. Nothing is coincidence. Everything has a clear meaning — not only the concept and fulfilment, but also carefully selected materials used to present the product.
The main principles of designing Plain I luminaire:
- Design that enables simple technological process, economic efficiency and shorter cycle of return on investment with energy savings.
- Modularity of luminaire module that enables integration of complex photometric solutions.
- Simple maintenance during a long product life cycle by using an innovative approach of the dislocated power driver unit and intelligent module.
- Minimalistic approach, enhanced by development of luminaries Plain I series.
- Bracket design enables a perfect illumination angle for vertical and horizontal settings.
- Resistance to different weather conditions.
One design language for all application makes the Plain I products stand out of the uniformed mass of products in the segment.
Plain I = Fashion for cities = The iconic design of a perfect modern lighting solution