PRIVA-LITE technology is a thermal and sound-insulating laminated glazing solution incorporating a liquid crystal film that can manage transparency on demand, changing instantly from clear state to translucent, and vice versa. PRIVA-LITE allows a dynamic (back) projection of videos and images.
When the power is switched off, the glass has a naturally opaque appearance, blocking vision (total privacy), yet permitting light to pass through (translucent).
PRIVA-LITE is suitable for a wide range of applications
- Partitions, doors and sliding doors, floor panels, counters, display cases, screens etc.
- Back-projections screens / multi-media walls.
- Windows, single or double glazed facades.
- Opaque back projection screens / multi-media walls.
All of the standard shapes are available except complete circles as well as shapes with angles inferior to 30°. The panes can be curved, have a serigraphy or be sand-blasted.
Its core advantages:
- Durability and reliability over time
- Unparalleled level of translucency and transparency
- Light transmission almost identical in the transparent and translucent states
- The best projected or back-projected image resolution on the market
- Instantaneous and silent change of state via simple command
- Low power consumption
- Improved security against theft and vandalism
- International certificates
- 5 years guarantee
References : More that 50,000 m² are in use worldwide
- Chanel building-Ginza BY PETER MARINO (TOKYO, JAPAN)
- Lisbon Museum (Portugal)
- Siem Reap ANGKOR international airport By Alain Dupuy (Cambodia)
- Perret tower by Thierry Van de Wyngaert (Amiens, France)
- High speed train ICE & ICT (Germany) and VELARO (Spain)
- The pavilion of metamorphoses, by Electronic Shadow (Paris, France)
- Accor Novotel Next Rooms (Worldwide)