Before they reach the end consumer, all our taps undergo strict tests of quality and strength. Our consumers know this, because TRES works with all the leading certification bodies. The purpose of tapware certification is to ensure that products conform to standards and to demonstrate that they meet the applicable requirements and regulations for certification.
The main certification bodies are:
• NF, the French seal of quality awarded by the CSTB (Centre Scientifique et Technique du Batiment).
• N, the Spanish quality certificate required by European regulations and awarded by AENOR (Asociación Española de Normalización y Certificación).
• ACS, health certificate awarded by the French Health Ministry (Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire).
• BELGAQUA, Belgian certificate of quality awarded by the Federation Belge de secteur de l’eau.
• GENERALITAT, ecological certificate of environmental quality awarded by the Government of Catalonia (Environment Ministry).
In this way, TRES maintains the company's commitment to clients, offering them products that meet the strictest requirements, with the latest technology and highest safety standards for which our brand is so well known and certification that ensures that their works and installations will conform to the highest quality standards.
To obtain this certification, TRES facilities, departments and products are all subjected to exhaustive testing and auditing processes by official European bodies. And it is not enough to pass these tests once; the different bodies verify facilities annually to assure consumers that we continue to manufacture our products in accordance with the regulations, taking samples from the factory and taking them to approved laboratories in order to repeat tests. By undergoing these certification processes, TRES shows installation companies and users alike the company's complete transparency in its manufacturing processes, as well as assuring commitment and investing great efforts in increasing the quality of products designed and manufactured at TRES.