The surface collection MINERALS Design of Reynobond, Reynolux and Reynodual responds to the trend towards natural and timeless materials with different colours in the look of lime, stone, concrete and slate. It convinces with its textured design allowing the architect to create projects in a traditional look with unlimited creative freedom.
Reynobond is a composite panel consisting of two pre-painted aluminium sheets around a polyethylene core. Reynolux is a pre-painted aluminium sheet, that is easy to transform and allows to create original shapes. Reynodual is the first coil-coated double sheet aluminium panel. Thanks to their exceptional flatness and corrosion-resistance Reynobond, Reynolux and Reynodual are easy to use and to fabricate.
• Usable for new buildings and renovation of facades, roofs or interior applications
• Freedom in design including the possibility of bending
• Alternative to the specifications for roughcast facades and walls or slates for roofs
• Width: max. 1,500 mm
• Potential combination of Reynobond, Reynolux and Reynodual through identical colour shade
• Environmentally-friendly coil-coating
• Screws and rivets optionally lacquered in the same colour as surface