Ideal for wired/wireless solutions, smart IoT central units offer an integrated platform with AVE home automation and its app; for a quick and precise installation they include also advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely.
The AVE anti-intrusion range is enhanced by two smart IoT central units with integrates Wi-Fi module and web server, that are developed to interface perfectly with AVE home automation, sharing with it a single integrated platform with the same use and programming mode of the home automation supervisors. These devices can be easily controlled from Android and iOS smartphones and tablets (or via internet from PC or any device with a web browser) through the AVE Cloud app that allows a unified and simplified management of the home automation and anti-intrusion systems with:
• Customized PUSH notifications for various events (alarms, faults, etc.)
• Central unit’s display and manage in real time
• Display of the images of IP cameras that are connected to the central unit (up to 4)
These wired/wireless anti-intrusion central units (codes AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC) are able to manage up to 99 radio detectors and 16 wired peripherals (with double function): the AF927PLUSTC model has 7-inch colour touch screen, that is replaced by a multi-function LED on the AF927PLUS unit. Both models share the same specifications and innovative functions to create a state-of-the-art mixed wired/wireless solution through a two-way dual-band radio system with GFSK digital modulation for greater security and operational reliability.
Even the remote control is innovative and enhanced by customizable smart features (up to 6), with the possibility - in the presence of a home automation supervisor in the system - to recall home automation scenarios (which can also be configured using the daily time programmer).
For a correct protection of the rooms, AVE offers a wide range of radio detectors and peripherals that can be managed by the AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC control units:
- PIR volumetric detectors with extensive setting possibilities
- Curtain effect detectors with double PIR for protection of openings
- Multi-functional perimetric detectors with magnetic contact, 2 auxiliary inputs and magnetic anti-tamper
- Interface for technical alarms for the connection of any detector with potential-free contact (ex. gas detectors, etc.)
- Sounder with voice messages and possibility to select optical and/or luminous signalling independently for the various events
The result is an extremely flexible, reliable and secure anti-intrusion system that can be adapted to any system requirement. For a quick and precise installation, smart IoT central units offer to the installer advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely thanks to the unified AVE Cloud platform which, in user mode, allows the end user to manage the anti-intrusion system directly from his smartphones, as well as his home automation system and to integrate it into the IoT ecosystem that can potentially be created inside the home, with the possibility of recalling the various functions also through the most widespread Voice Assistants.
Security becomes smart with AVE.