LITE-FLOOR successfully addresses all challenges related to comfort: visual comfort, safety, thermal comfort and acoustic comfort.
LITE-FLOOR is a system which usually consists of:
• two or more glass layers with one or more interlayer films (PVB or EVA)
• a minimum of two load-bearing glass components
• a protective glass which may include a coating designed to improve antislip properties.
LITE-FLOOR is designed solely for use by people. It is not intended to carry permanent loads. It can be used in various environments: home, offices, retail museums, hotels, restaurants etc…
• glass flooring for all types of environment
• glass flooring with thermal isolation (assembled in DGU) CLIMAPLUS
• LITE-FLOOR can be made from Eglas heating glass to provide a snow-melting function.