Putting technology at the service of nature to enhance the inner beauty of natural stone
Natural stone tiles, technology and creativity: these are the main features characterizing our unique yet industrial production. It was a great challenge: putting technology at the service of nature to enhance the inner beauty of natural stone, creating some architectural wall tiles to make spaces equally unique. For this purpose, we delved into the possibilities of technology in working natural stone to trace a design process that, in addition, remains fully respectful of the surrounding environment: minimum waste, no use of such chemicals as colorants or varnishes and a manufacturing system providing for total wastewater recycling. In this way, state-of-the-art technology is applied to nature, allowing a smarter use of its resources to design charming, long-lasting and easy-care wall coverings.
When used in refurbishment projects, natural stone walls and floors are often preserved to witness to the past of houses and its value, and when complemented with innovative wall coverings of the same material they can witness also to a wish to look ahead as well. In houses built from scratch, innovative stone wall tiles may add truthfulness and naturalness to the indoor spaces, creating not only a seamless transition between the past and the present, but also a direct path towards the future thanks to the cutting-edge appeal that technology may add to natural stone.
Among the pictures:
1. The "traccia" freestanding wall from our "Muri di Pietra" collection in the "PH-MC, private penthouse" by grupoarquitectura.
2. Our "quadro" wall texture from the "Le Pietre Incise" collection in a residential project.
3. Our "tratto" wall covering from the "Le Pietre Incise" collection with the "Coni Luce" complements
4. Our "RV3" from the "Le Pietre Incise Palladio" collection in this STONE Group's private residence project
5. Our "tratto" wall covering from the "Le Pietre Incise" collection.
6. Our "polare" backlit marble wall texture from the "Le Pietre Luminose" collection