FORMA MENTIS stems from Valcucine’s long-standing commitment to ongoing research aimed at reaching the essence of things. Attention to detail, perfect matches and the beauty of simplicity are all enhanced in this model.
It marks the achievement of a way of conceiving aesthetics resulting from long-standing, deep dedication. This point of view has become a FORMA MENTIS: a design that unceasingly endeavours to find unique textures able to convey and arouse long-forgotten sensations.
- It adapts to the end user's needs in a flexible, stylish, elegant and unassuming way.
- Exacting studies into combining different materials have produced the slanting worktop and the door with its metal edge protector.
- An excellent grip is assured by the micro ridges on the slanting edges that make for easy opening of handle-less doors.
- A new PVC-free material, that can be disposed of without producing dioxin emissions, has been introduced to reduce the future impact of design.
- The worktops are available in various thicknesses while coloured grip recess channels can be chosen to create unique and really customised kitchens.
- The versatile and very practical equipped back section is integrated in the worktop, ready to store small kitchen utensils and utilities.
- The new wall panelling has no-fuss, refined design lines that, when combined with doors, can be used to create eye-catching patterns.
- This model introduces a genuine ergonomic revolution, considerably increasing the storage capacity of base units while preserving the much-loved "floating" layout effect.