Small bathrooms with great charm: Ceramica Cielo’s solutions
Ceramica Cielo, a leading company in the production and processing of ceramics for bathroom furnishings, presents a series of functional solutions of great aesthetic impact but small in size.
The trend, especially in cities, to reduce the space allocated to bathrooms in favour of other rooms seems to be increasingly in vogue. However, this does not mean renouncing refined aesthetics, sophisticated colours and quality materials. Always attentive to the latest trends, Ceramica Cielo therefore offers a selection of iconic pieces perfect for bathrooms with limited spaces.
- Narciso Mini is the freestanding washbasin from the exclusive I Narcisi collection, designed by Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano which, with its formal simplicity, suggests a modern way of experiencing the bathroom. Characterised by a discreet and contemporary charm and designed to create elegant and minimalist environments, Narciso Mini combines style and maximum functionality. With its reduced dimensions and aesthetics characterised by the simplicity of its lines, Narciso Mini is the compact solution that fits into small spaces without renouncing practicality guaranteed by the presence of a low drawer that double as a shelf or a chest of drawers flanked by an open storage element in painted metal.
- In Delfo 76, the vanity unit with washbasin designed by Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano, functionality and aesthetics are confirmed as the winning elements of a project with a pure and essential design, and a sculptural and sophisticated soul, characterised by careful attention to detail. With its infinite combinations, colour matching possibilities and its compact dimensions (76 x 52 cm), Delfo is characterised by its unrivalled versatility. The washbasin placed on a refined oval countertop – both in ceramic and available in the matt and glossy tones of the “Terre” and “Acque di Cielo” colour palettes – rests on an elegant, suspended storage unit in lacquered wood available in 8 colours and 5 wood veneers, giving an extraordinary furnishing value to the project.
- Elle Ovale and Tonda, the ultra-light and elegant suspended washbasin designed by Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano, with its rhythmic geometries proposes new visual languages that narrate the close relationship between interior design and the art of living, between everyday life and research. The result is a solution devoted to aesthetics, but also and above all to the ability to satisfy functional needs thanks to the washbasin with its large bowl, the possibility of integrating its mirror, the side towel rail and the accessory shelf.
- Marked by a strong planning rigour and a unique design, Kyros designed by Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano is a graceful and minimalist proposal capable of expressing contemporary creativity. Its oval shape reinterprets the concept of space in the bathroom environment, going beyond the rigid boundaries of tradition. The undisputed protagonist is always the ceramic which, thanks to the exceptional skill of Cielo’s craftsmen in moulding the material, makes the washbasin alive and satisfying both to the touch and to the eye, supported by an interesting asymmetrical metal structure and completed by a capacious storage unit with its integrated towel rail.
- Tiberino, the sophisticated freestanding cabinet designed by Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano, is an innovative product capable of combining functionality and elegance in a contained space. With its minimalist appeal, it stands out for its cylindrical shape and original round ceramic countertop, on which the elegant basin rests, both available in the “Terre di CIELO” and “Acque di Cielo” finishes. Made of wood with useful internal shelves, it can be lacquered in the 8 matt “Terre di Cielo” finishes, in the 6 glossy “Acque di Cielo” finishes and in the 4 Oak wood veneers. The handle is a slim, full-height vertical profile that becomes a decorative element.
Ceramica Cielo once again demonstrates its ability to respond to the needs of a dynamic and constantly evolving market with solutions that combine design, functionality and aesthetics. The exceptional mastery in working a noble material such as ceramics, combining attention to detail and high-quality standards, have contributed to making the company a symbol of Made in Italy excellence throughout the world.
CIELO is located in the Civita Castellana district. The distinctive feature of CIEOLO’s product is the sophisticated and unique style, distinguished by pure, essential lines that portray the bathroom in an unmistakable way through a modern and contemporary mood, capable of enhancing the bathroom as a place of well-being characterised by a glamourous soul, rich in influences coming from interior design.
The success of this strategy, which sees the Artistic Direction led by the designers Andrea Parisio and Giuseppe Pezzano, is evidenced not only by the numerous signed references from all over the world, but also by the important international acknowledgements achieved. Among the latest the Archiproducts Design Awards Ed. 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018, the Red Dot Design Award: Product Design (Ed. 2021, 2017, 2014, 2012), the German Design Award (Ed. 2016, 2015, 2013): Excellent Product Design, the ICFF Editors Awards 2015, the Good Design Award (Ed. 2016, 2014, 2012) the publication in the ADI Design Index (Ed. 2014, 2013, 2012), the MIAW: MUUZ International Award 2014.
CERAMICA CIELO SPA
Via Falerina, km 7.800 – 01034 FABRICA DI ROMA (VT)
Tel. 076156701 – Fax 0761540363
www.ceramicacielo.it – email@example.com
Showroom Spazio Cielo
Via Pontaccio 4\6
Soho 109 B Greene Street
10012 – New York
Tel. 646 930 2268